Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wedding Vlog 1 - Introduction and Wedding Expo

Watch my 'Wedding Vlog 1' video here

 Following my first vlog I thought I should re cap on my blog and share some pictures of the things I touched on in the video.
I really enjoyed going to the Wedding Expo a few weeks ago, it was the first time I really felt like I was actually getting married and that I am going to be a BRIDE!!

 It was so much fun and I really did love every minute with my wonderful best friend and soon to be bridesmaid Ellie.  The expo was in a big expo hall which had I guess about 150-200 small stalls where companies had the chance to advertise their products, venues or dresses etc.  So it was nice to be able to chat to the vendors about different options, see lots of different ways to do things like invitations and dresses or special things like lighting or entertainment options.  The extra fun bit was some gave you free magazines or samples of things and you didn't feel awkward about talking about different options because you didn't have to buy anything, it was all just so you could look and see.  Sometimes I feel like I don't want to talk about prices and weather or not its in my budget, i just want to look at all options.  A little bit is probably because I am just a nosey parker! he he!
 I just remembered I got given a free Madison Magazine too ( Australian publication) I really should find that and read it. 

For the SamiKata Tipi tents, their website is: http://www.samikata.com.au
For the 'viewmaster' wedding photos, Evoke Photography's website is: http://www.evokephotography.com.au
For Suzie Q and Toby J Aerial Artists, http://.www.suzieq.com.au 

Thanks for reading

xx kirst ohh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment