Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mark Zuckerburgs Wedding - laser cut gown

Pricilla Chans lazer cut lace Wedding Gown  


A week or so ago, Pricilla Chan married facebook creator Mark Zuckerburg.  Admittedly I had never heard of Pricilla or knew that Mark Zuckerburg even had a fiance!

*** somehow the rest of this post has been deleted so here is my condensed version***

I had only seen the photo of the two of them together on their wedding day and while i thought Pricilla looked lovely I wasnt in love with her dress.

THAT WAS UNTIL.....
I went to the designers website and saw how amazing the back of it was. (pics below). 
The lace detail is quite large, bigger than what I would go for as I really like the delicate small lace look but the laser cut lace detail on Pricilla's dress is phenomenal!  



I love how it is still delicate and with the laser cut detail you get hints of skin and it adds a bit of drama and sexiness.


The look really cute and happy together!

To see my blog on Low and Open Back dresses click here

xoxo Kirst 

No comments:

Post a Comment