Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Name Card Idea

bRainbow type writer

bRainbow are an amazing Australian company run by graphic designer / senior art director, Orrr and collaborator Akiko.

Their wares are mostly laser cut in wood and hand assembled and are so detailed that they ooooze a beautiful vintage feel.

I have bought one of their necklaces (pixelated heart) and it was not only very affordable and made really well,it was loved by the special person I gave it to (my bridesmaid and best friend Ellie).

They are constantly bringing out new designs, each more intricate than the next and I spotted this type writer.



While it is a brooch, I thought it could be a great idea for a name card at a wedding.  It could double as a special gift each guest could take home.  Not necessarily made to be a brooch but they could have a magnet on the back or have a chain or key ring attachment so each guest has a unique present they can take away with them and always remember your special day by. 

I really like the idea of giving back to your guests but as you will come to learn i do not like going by the book or being typical. I love to think of ideas outside the box that are special and unique to the occasion. 

To see all of the awesome bRainbow things:
http://www.brainbow.com.au



xx kirst


 

No comments:

Post a Comment