Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Dress Inspiration II

Low or Open Back

Since getting engaged late last year I have been thinking of wedding dresses and dreaming of different ideas and ways to have a dress made (or bought if i find the right one!).  I am not interested in spending an outrageous amount of money on a dress I can only ever wear one day of my life but that doesn't mean it can't look like it is worth a million dollars!

I always think outside the square, and i'm not one to copy fashion trends and wear what everyone else is wearing. I certainly wear what I want when I want so it will be no exception when I choose my wedding dress.

A 'look' I quite like at the moment is the low or open back.  I have a small frame so am lucky that I can get away with it and because I have a small bust, I figure why not show off my back.  It is a sexy way of showing some skin and by keeping the front really classy and demure, a low back can look very elegant.

As my fiance and I are planning a warm beach wedding, this could be a good way to have a gorgeous elegant dress but have that slightly beachy informal feel by showing a bit of skin at the same time!  And a nice bronzed back would look amazing in a low back white,ivory or cream coloured gown. 

That's not to say that I won't turn up in a multi-coloured dress ha!  I do love my colour!

Here are some pics I have collected over the last few months.  I am very excited for the day I go dress shopping with my special people.



xoxo Kirst
Follow me on tumblr:  http://kirstohh.tumblr.com/
Follow me on twitter: @kirstohh
Subscribe to me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/kirstohh

No comments:

Post a Comment